Okay – I have to admit that I eat things I’m not supposed to like dirt, rocks, Dad’s ear plugs, my leash and collar but hey – if they are around so I’m not sure what the big deal is anyway? Aren’t we a family and share stuff?
But I thought I would make a list of my favorite foods since Mom is proud that I have such a healthy pallette:
1. Vitamins and Fish oil – I know technically not “food” but I live for the morning when Mom gives me these 2 things.
2. Plain Yogurt – Mom did not think I would like this but whenever she eats it I can’t stop myself from begging for some too – so smooth and satisfying besides the probiotics!
3. Peanut butter – I overheard Mom saying this is her favorite food and she used to put some in my Kong to keep me happy but I can’t remember where I hid my Kong so occasionally she gives it to me on a spoon.
4. Bully Sticks – this is one Mom saves for when she really needs me to be good for a few hours – like when she’s writing all her blogs. I can chew, chew, chew for hours with so much taste – it’s amazing!
5. Green Beans and Peas – this is one my Grandpa B introduced me to. I really love all fruits and veggies (except carrots – can’t stand those although Mom has tried a few times to pull one over on me) but these are 2 of my favorites.
I could eat most anything but if any of you are stopping by please bring me a treat – I have such a great nose I’ll never forget it. I can’t send thank-you’s but I’ll lick your hand and try to get in your lap :)