Dad went to Uncle Andrew’s house yesterday and look what was up on the wall. Since I’m a star I thought I would share with you all the things I do right since it seems like this blog is all about my mis-behaving.
Here’s my 10 Best List of Healthy Behaviors:
1. I was completely potty trained at 8 weeks old
2. I sleep 10 hours a night without a peep and now on my big boy bed
3. I can’t get in trouble for bringing everything inside since it is all inside now
4. I wait patiently with anticipation for my vitamin and fish oil every day
5. I make sure to get my exercise every day
6. I eat my veggies, especially the little crowns
7. I eat my plain yogurt for probiotics every day
8. I never complain about the food Mom gives me
9. Since I’m on my best behavior I get to visit Grandma’s house next week
10. I try to get my fiber every day, even if it is toilet paper
Your grandmother is so proud of you Perry!! Have fun at your other grandma’s house.
Grandma Evie & Grandpa Joe