I’m almost 14 months old and have decided to be a better canine being, although I do have the occasional bouts of being a troublemaker. Here’s the current report card:
1. I play nicely at Day Care with all my friends. Here is one of my favorite friends Kayden who I love hanging out with and it’s pretty cool since when humans see us they take a double look. He’s a fellow Weimie (can you tell which one is me?) who is a year older than me but I’m BIGGER than him. I wonder why that is?
2. I drop things now except for bricks since I know it makes Dad crazy. He continues to yell “drop it” and today he told me that I would be given up for adoption if I broke my teeth because he refused he have a dog with bad teeth. Now who is narcissist? He seemed pretty serious about it so I brought it to the door and dropped it for Mom to put away. I can’t be trusted with bricks.
3. I have not touched the toilet paper for at least 4 weeks. Mom is really impressed with that one.
4. I sleep in my bed all night without a peep. A few mornings ago Mom had to be up very early for a training and I got up and then went back to bed – boy, that surprised the parental units as I’m usually always up before them.
5. I get tired by 6 pm and then just lay on “my” chair – the ottoman. It’s the only one I’m allowed on in the house so I just claim it after dinner.
6. Stealing the remote controls has dissipated and they now can be left out in plain sight.
Dad says the house is slowly being restored to it’s former state and I heard Mom telling him they can see the light at the end of puppyhood. What will I do if the puppy blog is done? I guess I’d have to graduate to an adult blog but I’m not quite sure I’m ready for that. Auntie Aileen says to give me another year.
Oh Perry, Your parents will miss these days!
Perry, I would recommend that you remain a puppy…it is more fun!!! But obedience to your parental unit is a good thing. Uncle Pat
Oh Perry, you are growing up-
and soon you will be a great comfort to your parental units in their old age!