I still have many issues that need what Dad calls “training” but I thought I’d give you a current report card to let you know just how much I’ve improved:
- I can do a 10 minute wait for a snack when I want to…yes I drool but can wait even when the parentals leave the room
- I’ve slept on the chair in the living room all night by myself for at least a week without waking up Dad till 6:30 am
- I rode in Mom’s car this week and behaved myself the whole time
- I have not shredded toilet paper for a week (although I did get into some paper towels – I guess I still need paper anonymous)
- I’ve never to this day had an accident in the house and always go potty outside. This is old news as I was fully potty-trained at 8 weeks. I guess you could say I am an overachiever but only with things I want to do
- I always eat my vegetables without a complaint and my favorite is broccoli
- I went to see a new friend Koby yesterday and played very nicely with him at his casa – Dad made us look cartoon-like to be funny…I kind of like the psychedelic look
I still could improve on car etiquette with Dad, lowering my propensity for counter surfing, and barking too loudly when someone I don’t know walks by the house but for the most part I’m turning out to be a respectable dog.
I always appreciate all my fellow blog friends and invite you to come by and give me treats when you are in the neighborhood.