Even with our country being in a state of flux…
- Flags are going up, flags are coming down
- People are trying to rewrite history by moratoriums of 80’s sitcoms such as removing from syndication the Dukes of Hazards and talks of banning the beloved movie Gone with the Wind
- Political candidates are gathering money from whoever they can to build their war chests
- Insurance companies are increasing costs as more sick become insured and healthier youth take their chances and don’t get insurance
- The President makes sure his Mont blanc pen gets exercise by releasing non violent prisoners
- We are back in Cuba
Oh yeah, Trump continues to get in trouble and it isn’t due to having a bad hair day.
Even with the USA’s family dysfunction we are a country, which is built on freedoms and liberties for one and all. Or at least that is how it should be…a melting pot of cultural diversity laden with respect, kindness and self-responsibility for others.
On another note, I was pretty good on the fireworks front as I had on my ThunderShirt which helped keep me calm and safe amidst all those crazy sounds. I can’t imagine why the humans like them. Mom said I’m not a very good gun dog whatever that means since I don’t even know what a gun is.
The weather has been warm and humid with 96% humidity this morning when I checked the weather report.