- I can differentiate from the vegetable and cheese drawer in a dead of sleep
- Daily I let the parentals know it is mealtime by adjusting my annoying announcement by a minute both AM and PM to coincide with the sun
- At 8:30 every night I move from the chair to my lounge bed in the living room
- I come running when I know if they are cutting an apple and I go immediately to my apple eating spot
- I am so smart that I know when the parental’s are rushed in the morning and I put myself in the crate
- I know when Mom is around the corner coming home at night and start waiting for her arrival
I could go on and on….
But nightly when it is dinnertime I lay patiently because I know Dad always saves me a little “treat.” This has been going on for over a year now. He gets up, I run to my spot, he dumps it in my bowl and I have to wait drooling (which seems like FOREVER) while he rinses the dishes and then he says OK and I get to eat.
Well they are trying to mess up my routine. Last night he did not save me anything! Can you believe that? So I tried to look as pathetic as possible… my ”ohms for the poor” look and it still did not work.
Dad finally 1 Perry 0
No worries people, you know the saying payback is a …..
So the Weather Weimaraner is reporting a beautiful sunny day in the 70’s – can’t get much better January weather than that!
Have a great week.